Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Priceless!

Lately Ashton has not been wanting to go to bed when I put him down and I know he is exhausted. I know I should probably let him cry it out and fall asleep on his own but I cant resist going and getting him. I sit in the family room and rock him in my rocking chair. Usually Calie will sit on my lap too. It is the best feeling watching my sweet baby sleep in my arms. He usually starts to fall asleep immediatly but will start to babble or try to pet Calie and laugh at her while his eyes are closed. I cant help but smile and chuckle when he starts laughing or looks up at me with his half open eyes and smiles. I wouldnt trade it for anything in the world. It is absolutly priceless!

1 comment:

Ford Family said...

Isn't Motherhood Wonderful?