Wednesday, December 10, 2008

FINALLY!

I have a box of jeans in my closet from before I got pregnant, My skinny jeans. They are the jeans I look at and admire and wish I could fit back into. I have been trying to loose weight ever since I had Ashton and it has been a LONG year dieting. I have also kept my wedding ring in my jewerly box in the bathroom and look at that often since my fingers are still too fat to wear it.
Well I tried on a pair of jeans from that box and they fit. Granted they were my fat jeans of my skinny jeans but I could fit in them FINALLY!!! And today I tried on my wedding ring and it fit (A bit snug but it fit!). Now I only have 20 more lbs to loose to get to my wedding weight and I will be golden! But it was a great feeling FINALLY being able to see the reward of my dieting and excersizing!

3 comments:

Sundquist Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sundquist Family said...

I'm proud of you! Maybe you can share some diet tips with me?

Aubrey Leong said...

Way to go Melissa...I'm still working on twin weight :(