Monday, April 27, 2009
Flights
The flight to california went WAY better than I could have imagined. I was expecting a nightmare with Ashton being so active but he was PERFECT!!! I was ranting and raving about how great he was over the weekend which must have jinxed me. The flight last night was HELL!!! We got on the plane to board and he started screaming. The screaming was as though I smashed his finger in the door or something. This went on for 50 minutes. What the heck!!! he was so tired and wouldnt sleep. He would throw his sippy cup down the isle (i was a window seat), throw books at the girl next to me and try and steal her Ipod. It was SO embarrassing. I finally got him to sleep about a half hour until the flight ended. He was HORRIBLE! Needless to say do not want to fly alone with him again for awhile!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
the air pressure hurts their little ears on planes sometimes poor guy:( The airplane actually gave Taylor ear infections stupid plane! At least you got to go to california luckily
I'm glad you survived!
OH NOOOOO.
Post a Comment