Wednesday, August 11, 2010
New Table
We finally got ourselves a new kitchen table. I loved the other one but it just wouldnt fit everyone for Sunday dinners. Also, we used Lysol wipes on the top everyday and stripped the enamel off it so it is kinda sticky (just needs to be recoated). We are giving it to my cousins Brittney and Jesse.
and as Ashton would say...TA DA!!!!! (When I walked into the house the first day after Mark and Ashton put it together he opened his arms wide and goes...TA DA!!! Like he had built the thing his self. It was hilarious!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ooohh La La. I like the table.
Love it.....totally jealous....I WANT A NEW TABLE SOOOO BAD!!!
I can't wait to eat on it :)
and....Kate is dying to play with Ashton. Every day when we get up she ALWAYS asks, "Can I go to Ashton's house," I usually tell her he's not home, he's at the babysitter's and Auntie Melissa's at work. Then she will say, "If 'Issa's at work, can Ashton come to my house!"
I'm running out of excuses :)
Post a Comment