Wednesday, November 19, 2008
BEAST!
Ashton has been a horrible BEAST and I didnt know why. I mean we would go to a store and he would SCREAM!!! we would go to a restaurant and he would scream...I would hold him and after a while he would scream!!! I was getting so frustrated and I was really loosing my cool. But yesterday I discovered the reason. He is getting his front right tooth. Finally...no more vampire teeth and he will actually be able to learn how to chew. I just wish he didnt have to be in so much pain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Send him down here for a week or so. I'll watch him for you!
well...at least we know why he turned into "psycho-baby"!!
& hopefully it will be over soon--can i request not to watch him again until after the other "makes its appearance"?!?!
you know i would take that little man any time you want--i can't help but love him--he has a melt your heart smile :)
love--auntie holly
Post a Comment