Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Utah Auto Show

Once a year there is a car show at the Sandy Expo center. Mark LOVES going to this and checking out all the new cars for 2010. I however...not so much a fan of looking at boring cars, but I went anyways.
I knew Ashton (who takes after his dad) would LOVE the car show too. And boy was I right. He loved getting in the cars, pushing the buttons and pretending to drive.
Brian and Mark had to get into all the cars they could and had to check out EVERY car in the place. But there were some cool concept cars and expensive cars like Mazeradi, Bentley, Lotus and Ferrari.
Ashton loved the sports car and stole the show for a few minutes as he tried to vroom vroom off the stage. Oh boy...cant wait for next year so we can go check out 2011 cars...fun fun.

1 comment:

holly said...

ashton looks right at home :)

totally a "markie-junior"!!!

(sorry!!)