Sunday, June 6, 2010

Memorial Weekend

Memorial Weekend my friend Rachelle invited us to go camping and boating down in St. George at Sandhollow. I was excited for a fun get away but nervous about the camping part. It has been a LONG time since I have been camping.
The first night the wind was insane so no one really got a lot of sleep. But we relaxed all day on the boat. The next night Mark wanted to go to a hotel...really roughin it :) But we decided to stick it out one more day and see how the night went. Unfortunatly the wind was even worse, the tent over the food blew over and our tents were feeling like we would blow away. Ashton was probably the only one who slept well, he can sleep through anything!
Boating was sooo fun and Ashton did really good on the boat. The sweet angel with me is Gage, Rachelle and Gordon's adorable baby! He is 8 months old and weighs the same as Ashton.
Ashton tried fishing while we were wakeboarding and had fun hangin out with everyone.
After we packed up to leave we headed out to St. George and went to a hotel. We went swimming and then out to eat and to the movies to see "The Prince of Persia" (I wasnt impressed). The next day we went shopping then headed home. The trip was a lot of fun and I brought home a bad sunburn as proof.

No comments: