Ashton and I are here in California for Labor Day weekend playing with my family. Mark couldnt come because of it being a big weekend for work. But we sure miss him and wish he could be here laying out at the pool and relaxing!
I'm pretty sure he didn't learn any of that grabbing and hitting behavior from my children...right? Oh how I miss my Ashton! I'm glad you guys got to get away for a weekend! Love you!
3 comments:
I'm pretty sure he didn't learn any of that grabbing and hitting behavior from my children...right? Oh how I miss my Ashton! I'm glad you guys got to get away for a weekend! Love you!
it looks like you guys are having fun....better than here in the rain!!
so kate is wondering if there is a luke skywalker in her future?....i wouldn't be asking--but she keeps bugging me about it :)
have fun--give ashton a big smooch for me!!
Hey! I found your blog through your facebook! I love blogs. I see you're married with a cute baby! What else have you been up for the last 8 years!?
Post a Comment