
Mark and I love to watch Primetime, Dateline, 48 Hour Mystery and other shows like that. It is always crazy hearing stories that they air. The other night we watched a Primetime: Medical Mysteries and it was crazy. This man named Dede had limbs like a tree and roots. It was absolutly insane! It was a disease caused by warts that kept spreading. It got so bad that he couldnt wear normal clothes because he couldnt fit his arms through the sleeves. It makes you feel so greatful for everything that you have especially here in the united states having all of the medical knowledge that we have. It makes you think twice before you complain about a bad hair day or how fat you look in those jeans. I am very blessed.
5 comments:
Personally I'd like to get to the root of this guys problem. My dog saw him, and started to bark. Only to return because he forgot his trunk. I know you may knot believe this but I hope you wood, and that you're knot just a stick in the mud. Telling you that I know this guy is going out on a limb - but, I need to start branching out anyways. I also know his wife - maple. She's very sweet. Well, in closing, I don't have any more to say, I guess I'm just stumped....
I miss you guys! I'm coming to see you and your cute baby after I get back from Cali. Poor tree man.
found you!! ashton is soo cute--i'm so sad he was sleeping the other day!! but i'm am soo happy you have a baby gate--now kate can roam as she pleases at auntie melissa's house too!! is sparkle missing me yet??
What the heck??? I didn't even read your whole entry! I'm glad you are a blogger now! I miss you tons and tons.
I have no words for that......ewwww
Post a Comment