Sunday, August 10, 2008
Oh Canada!
Mark, Ashton and I just got back from our fun vacation. We went to Toronto, Canada to visit my Aunt and Uncle and Cousins. We met up with my parents and headed up to the cottage for a few days of relaxing.
It was fun hanging out at the lake, riding ATV’s and of course… The annual Walley Lake Horseshoe Tournament which Mark participated in. This year was the first time that it was an international tournament…Go Marky! Mark went against a REALLY good guy so he got out the first round but he did awesome, better than most people out there.

We then went to Niagara Falls (you cant pass that up when you are so close). We went on the maid of the mist and spent the day down there.

My awesome Aunt June babysat for us one day so Mark and I could go to Canada’s Wonderland. It was so nice having time with just the two of us and playing together. Mark had never been to a real amusement park so he didn’t enjoy the long lines. But we love riding those roller coasters and that adrenaline rush!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
If Mark got out in the first round playing horseshoes, how could he have done better than anyone, let alone most?
-Shawn
Ashton is so stinkin cute!!! That's awesome that you guys got to get away! I am so happy you finally started a blog so that I can know what is going on in your life, and see your little one grow up:)
I'm glad you had a fun vacation. Ashton is adorable (even though he barfed on me the last time I saw him). I have to admit it was pretty funny though. My mom and dad did the Maid of the Mist thing around the same time as you were there. Fun!
Post a Comment