Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Attachment

I am confused. I thought that babies form attachment to their moms and hate when they leave. Ashton is opposite. He could care less when I drop him off in the mornings and is actually excited to play with out me. But when we are at home together and I leave the room he freaks out. He starts fussing if I walk away from him even if it is just a few feet away. He always wants to be holding on to me. Why is he so attached when I am around but when I leave him he could care less.














For some reason if I put him on the counter while I am in the Kitchen he is great. Its when I put him down on the floor he whines.
(Think his Mohawk is getting out of
control yet, dont worry I am cutting
it soon...Hes a true Rocker!)

2 comments:

Sundquist Family said...

Mr. Ashton has the cutest outfits! Such a good dresser

holly said...

kate went (is still going??) through a similar phase.....she'll go to any stranger that will have her at church, but at home she screams at me if i dare to try to pee by myself!! remember my bathroom partner?? she also LOVES the walmart greeters but is afraid of family at our own house--kids--gotta love them :)

ashton really is the cutest--when do we get to play again????