Saturday, October 18, 2008

Cornbelly's

Today Ashton and I went to Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point. We went with my best friend Kristi, Evan and their adorable little girl Keely.
Me and Ashton out side sitting with the scarecrows. He had so much fun just hanging out.
We went through the kiddy corn maze and found halloween eggs with candy. Ashton loved the eggs! We played on all the kiddy swings, slides, and bouncy jumpers.
Of course we had to do some adult things too. Kristi said she would ride the bull if I did...she lied. But I did and stayed on the whole time. When we got there no one was around but by the end I had quite the crowd...I think it was all of my screaming!
Evan and Keely waiting to ride one the cow train.
Kristi reading to me in the ginormous chair.
By the end of the day Ashton was all tuckered out. So we grabbed some pumpkins and headed out. It was a lot of fun. I can't wait for Ashton to get bigger so next time he will be able to go on all the fun kid things and really enjoy it!

2 comments:

Aubrey Leong said...

Oh, I miss you guys so much! I wish I didn't have to work today and could have gone with you. I would love to get together with you guys next week if you are free! I finally have a Saturday off! I'll call you...looks like you guys had fun.

Carol said...

Way to go riding the mechanical bull...what a dare devil. It looks like you had so much fun. Lets get together and do something festive! I will remember to charge my battery this time. Ashton is soooo good, it looks like he enjoyed the day also.

Love ya!