Sunday, October 19, 2008

High School Tag


1. Did you date someone from your highschool?

I dated a lot. Danny Nunez was my only real serious boyfriend.

2. What kind of car did you drive?

A white Toyota Tacoma

3.Were you a party animal?

no I was a good girl

4.Were you considered a flirt?

Kind of

5.Where you in band, orchestra, or choir?

No

6.What was your most embarrassing moment in highschool?

I dont know if I had one.


7.Were you a nerd?


I thought I wasnt but as my family constantly reminds me, I totally was.


8.Were you on varsity teams?


No


9.Did you ever get suspended/expelled?


No


10.Can you still sing the fight song?

I dont think that we had a fight song, we were too new of a school

11.Who were your favorite teachers?

Mr Paino and Mr Carey

12.What was your school full name?

Chaparral High School


13.School mascot?


Pumas


14.Did you go to the Homecoming dance and with who?


I did go but I cant remember with who...I think it was Reese


15.If you could go back, would you?


No way


16.What do you remember most about graduation?

Getting ready with all our friends in the room and walking down. Having all my family there then getting together for a family party and heading off to grad nite to hang out all night with my friends. It was a blast.


17.Where did you go senior skip day?


Danny, Michelle, Eric, Scott and I went to the beach then we went to Scotts house and watched movies.


18.Were you in a club?


ASB


19.Have you gained some weight since then?


Unfortunatly yes...I am working on that though!


20.Who was your prom date?


Junior year was Lee Taylor and Senior year was Corey Osborne


21.Are you planning on going to your 10 yr reunion?


no I keep in touch with everyone I would want to see and it is in California.


22.Looking back, what advice would you give yourself?


Dont worry about what everyone else thinks, and your family is more important then friends


I tag everyone who reads this

1 comment:

Aubrey Leong said...

Hello? Why did we not do senior ditch day together? I remember going to the beach with Kristi and others...why did we not all go together? I love that we both had the same boyfriend...nice. :)